Make a Bigger Impact this Giving Day
Have you heard? Giving Day is a one-day opportunity to create a lasting impact at NDSU by making an online gift. Gifts go farther, thanks to matches and challenges, and these investments support the entire University — help spread the word!
Become an Official NDSU Giving Day Ambassador
As an official Giving Day ambassador, you will be the boots on the digital “ground,” inspiring others to give and get excited — including alumni, students, parents, and all other NDSU supporters (aka Bison Nation!). You will foster the giving spirit by sharing personal messages about your experiences and the opportunities available at NDSU and encourage others to be ambassadors and give back on Giving Day. Official Giving Day ambassadors are eligible for challenges throughout Giving Day. Bring a little friendly competition to your fundraising efforts!
Ready to get started?
- Enter your email on this page to sign up
- Check your email and follow the provided link to create a profile
- After your profile is created, you will be directed to the ambassador homepage
- From the ambassador homepage, you can send emails and post on your social networks to spread the word about Giving Day!
- Customize your personalized URL
- Remember: Use your personalized URL when sharing on social media and emails to compete with other ambassadors! Watch this short video tutorial for detailed instructions.
Friendly competition runs in our Bison Nation veins! Use your personal fundraising link to compete with other ambassadors in these challenges. Note: NDSU Foundation staff are not eligible for these challenges.
Most Dollars Raised – Ambassador Challenge: The ambassador who raises the most will receive $500 to donate to an existing NDSU fund of their choice. The second and third highest will receive $250 to donate to the NDSU fund of their choice.
Ambassador Donor Challenge: This leaderboard recognizes the Giving Day ambassador who recruits the most UNIQUE donors through their Giving Day fundraising link. The top ambassador will receive $500 to donate to an existing NDSU fund of their choice.
Not interested in being an official Giving Day ambassador this year but still want to spread the word? Use these free resources to share your Bison pride via social media and email and encourage others to give on Giving Day!